Monday, October 22, 2007

Boycotting MySpace

I have never been a huge fan of MySpace, mostly because it's so time consuming on my end to keep it updated or really communicate with friends. So after running in to a long-time friend this weekend and reading some of her blogs, I realized that this is much more suiting to my needs. So while I will not delete MySpace yet, I will gracefully accept that Mandi will remove me from her Favorites after reading this blog.

I have so many people that I want to keep in touch with, but find that there just aren't enough hours in the day (nor do I have the energy most days after work). So I'm really excited about blogging and hope that my friends are able to keep track of me better...who knows, maybe I'll get others to join this band wagon!

No comments: