Monday, November 26, 2007

Truth Be Known

I haven't blogged in quite some time, but it's not because I am forgetting. So I asked myself this morning if I was really this boring, and truth be known: Yes, I am! :o( I had a wonderfully filling (literally) Thanksgiving, but nothing magnificent. My classroom stinks this morning as it is the first time I've turned on the heater. My principal will observe me this week for which I am totally unprepared...and should be fine tuning lesson plans as opposed to blogging!

Oh - I just remember something AWFUL! I ran over Ning's laptop last weekend, the one that he has so generously entrusted me with on a semi-permanent basis. Although I didn't fully run over it, I did nick it with my tire. I messed up one little LCD thingy and now the whole darn screen is haywire! How, you ask, did I manage this? While loading up, I left my stuff behind my truck as I went inside to get my keys to unlock it...then I forgot about it after bidding my grandparents farewell. It was quite the tragedy.

But on a lighter note, I am going to Taiwan for Christmas! (the 22nd through the 1st) Surely I will have something to blog about then! I'm really excited and nervous...and I've been practicing what I'm going to say when I get there: "What did they say?" "What are they talking about?" :o) I have a feeling Ning is going to get sick and tired of translating for me!

I think this turned out to be an okay blog after all.

No comments: