Sunday, February 15, 2009

IOU one

This blog is redeemable for a bath with Liz. Get your heads out of the gutter!


I promised Mandi that I would blog once a week. Knowing that my promises (at least about blogging) are worthless, I told her to provide a consequence if I did not. That consequence was that I had to come bathe the kiddos. Well, I know she was being a sweet friend by not calling me out last week when I came over to do my taxes. I know she thought about it at least once, and even gave the kids their bath while I was there! But nary a word was said.


So chica, whenever you read this, I suspect that you will be glad to redeem it. Although you know you'll wanna give me one lesson before you let me loose, I can't wait to get me feet wet! (pun intended)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Thanks for making me laugh tonight!

When you come back to finish your taxes the kids will be in the tub waiting for you =)

Suddenly April 14th at 11pm sounds good, huh? =)